Obesity can be the result of different causes – bad lifestyle, dietary habits going haywire, also a fast-paced lifestyle, and with extreme pressure because of the immense pressure in our professional and personal lives, we mostly opt for quick options; especially in the matter of food, which has unfortunately given a major push to the consumption of junk food and other unhealthy dietary habits. This has given a huge boost to Obesity, which is a very serious health issue and is hampering the health of millions all over the world. With Obesity comes the risk of other health conditions such as Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases, Joint Diseases, High Blood Pressure, Varicose Veins, and others.
- People with BMI (Body Mass Index) over 40
- Patients with BMI between 35-40
- Particularly, patients suffering from High Blood Pressure and Type II Diabetes
- Patients having any grave medical conditions, which can benefit from this procedure, then it is very advantageous
In a Gastric Balloon procedure, a tiny silicone pouch is passed via the mouth of the patient, until it reaches the stomach. An Endoscope is used for the same and it is a painless procedure. Once the pouch reaches the stomach, then, with the help of saline water, it is inflated. Owing to this, the patients feel full and thus the appetite and food intake is limited. For the placement of the balloon, it takes around 20-30 minutes. After this process, the balloon is taken out after a span of about six months and in some patients, can be taken earlier too. The most common side-effects are nausea, vomiting or uneasiness.
In this procedure, the volume of weight loss that can be expected about 15-25 kgs. However, the results depend majorly on and if the patients follow the instructions related to diet guidelines – kind of diet and also regular exercise. But in most of the cases, the Gastric Balloon surgery proves highly rewarding. Thus, by the time the balloon is taken out, the patients are habituated to the changed dietary habits and thus they as such may not have to face the risk of putting on weight again.
Recovery after a surgery is something that a patient is really hopeful and needs to be wary about. When it comes to activities, initially the patients can indulge in very light activities and take sufficient rest ensuring complete recovery. In the matter of food, only a small amount of liquid food is allowed and in about three weeks, the patients can start taking some of their regular food stuff.
The advantages include:
- Hardly any complications occur when compared to other invasive Obesity procedures
- Very affordable when compared to many other Obesity surgeries
- The balloon is adjustable and can be very long-lasting
- A minor surgery, painless and has a speedy recovery
The patients need to follow a set routine after any surgery. Similarly, for this procedure too, the patients are required to rest aptly and stay out of their routine activities for at least 3-5 days. Only after the surgeon gives a go ahead, that the patients can resume their usual activities. Also important is how sooner the patients’ body gets used to the balloon.
Gastric Balloon Surgery Cost in India
Cosmetic and Obesity procedures are generally assumed to be very heavy on the pockets and these surgeries surely are in most countries. But with extremely affordable Gastric Balloon Surgery in India, patients wanting to avail this surgery can certainly heave a sigh of relief. This is because this and other such specialized procedures are very sensibly-priced and patients from different corners of the globe are gaining the benefits of it.
Why Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India is Best for Gastric Balloon Surgery?
There are a host of reasons why planning your medical tour with Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India can be the best choice. The group is a blessing because of its well-expansive network and the below-mentioned services make it totally worth:
- Appropriate guidance for choosing the right hospital for Gastric Balloon Surgery in India
- Surgery planned at the top hospitals and clinics
- Reaching out to the renowned Obesity or Bariatric surgery specialists can be difficult for international patients; we make this process effortless for you
- Timely appointments scheduled by us
- Entire coordination process handled by us
- The whole process handled with total transparency
- Patients without referrals or insurance coverage are welcome too
- Our packages are customized to suit your budget
- Your medical visa, stay, traveling and necessary tickets, pick and drop from the airport is arranged by us; for your travel companion too
- Telephonic and video consultation with the surgeon facility
- Language translation services for you to coordinate comfortably
- Follow-ups without failure to ensure complete recovery
If you are searching for the Gastric Baloon Surgery in India Call: +91-9373055368 . you have any query related Gastric Balloon Surgery about cost, Best Surgeon send Email at firstname.lastname@example.org