Gastric Band Procedure
Gastric band India is a procedure done to lose weight. The patients from Mozambique, Malawi and Angola get their surgery in India due to affordable gastric band surgery cost here. It is suggested to undertake this surgery only if you have a detailed discussion with your doctor over it. During this surgery, the surgeon will make certain incisions on the stomach and turn it into a pouch which can take only an ounce of the food at a time. It involves implanting a band around it which may be later on adjusted.
Why Gastric Band is Necessary?
Doctors suggest gastric band India for patients from Mozambique, Malawi and Angola when they are unable to lose any weight by alternative and simpler methods and it has been impacting their health in a negative way. You are an ideal candidate if your BMI exceeds 40 or is above 35 but you are suffering with a conditions or disease which needs to cut down few kilograms. If you are wishing to lose some weight and revise your lifestyle to be healthier and fitter, then you may undergo this surgery.
Benefits of Gastric Band Surgery
- Gastric band surgery is safe and has a low risk of complications when performed by a good surgeon.
- The anatomy of the stomach is not altered in any way, hence it is fully reversible.
- 50-60% of excess weight loss is achieved in first year, hence the gastric band India is successful.
- This is a 30-45 minute procedure with minimal scarring and fast recovery. Most patients can get back to their work in a week depending on their job.
Risks of Gastric Band Surgery
Affordable gastric band surgery cost in India has an element of risk involved with it. The following are possible surgical complications; potential problems post surgery and the long term risks:
- Surgical or operative complications
- Adverse reactions to anesthesia or medications
- Pulmonary embolus or blood clot on the lungs
- Deep vein thrombosis or blood clot in the legs
- Short term problems within a week of surgery
- Left shoulder pain
- Pleuritic chest pain i.e. sharp pain while breathing deeply, pain, swelling and redness in the calf muscles
- Retching and/or pain behind the breastbone
- Wound pain, redness, bruising and swelling
- Long term problems and complications
- An overly tight band
- Retching and vomiting
- Band slippage
- Inflammation of the stomach pouch
- Band port or tubing leakage
- Flipped access port
- Band erosion
Cost for Gastric Band Surgery in India
Gastric band surgery cost in India is performed at very low cost for Mozambique, Malawi and Angola patients. Additionally, Indian doctors are world renowned for their efficiency and commitment.
Why go for Gastric Band Surgery in India
Best Gastric band surgery Hospital India with Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital offers the highest quality medical services at world class facilities. Our associated hospitals offers affordable gastric band surgery cost at different cities across the country. Our network of well trained, experienced and qualified surgeons understands the needs of our patients from Mozambique, Malawi and Angola and provides them low gastric band surgery cost. Many medical tourists from across the globe had undergone their gastric band India and were highly impressed by the quality medical services.
Patients from Mozambique, Malawi and Angola can get in touch with us if you are seeking for low gastric band surgery cost by sending your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-9373055368.
- Dr Randeep Wadhwan’s Success : Bariatric surgery at Fortis hospital on cancer survivor from Sudan
- World’s Obese Eman Smiles After Losing 242kg